"I thought playing "Money Laundering Jeopardy" was hilarious, and then I realized that I was also learning about some of the latest money laundering trends and patterns. Very unique." - Theresa Gibbons, First Federal
Compliance, Compliance, Compliance!
Now more than ever, financial institutions need to maintain their compliance standards. However, with budget cuts, downsizing, and a gloomy economic climate, sending your staff to seminars in Las Vegas or Washington seems like a excessive luxury. Let us come to you and help save you a bundle!
Why You Should Train With The Academy
We believe that a quality AML training program should be informative, interactive and entertaining.
We have always hated the talking head presenter who reads from his notes and has a Powerpoint that looks like a novel. While many have stated that money laundering is a boring subject, we believe that there is no such thing as a boring subject, just boring speakers.
Convenient and economical.
We come to you, either live and in person, or via the Web.
- No expensive travel and accommodation bills for your staff.
- Minimize lost time spent out of the office for travel.
Qualified, experienced trainer.
Begin using sound due diligence procedures right now. You should know all about the company you are hiring and who the trainer is that will be teaching you. It's your money, spend it wisely.
Our Delivery Methods
Gather up your staff and retreat to the conference room for a live training session with Kevin Sullivan via the web (60-90 minutes in length). A webinar can be developed specifically for your organization, per your requirements. Contact us for questions and pricing.
Preference is always for live training as we feel that personal interaction goes a long way towards learning and retention. Specifics and arrangements to be calculated on an individual basis. For more information or to schedule a live training for your group, contact us: [email protected] or call 855-AML-7700.
On-line and On-Demand Training Courses (Coming Soon!)
We will be offering several AML related topics. Each webinar is between 60-90 minutes in length and designed to be interactive with each student. A graded quiz must be completed and a certificate of completion will be awarded.
We commonly offer AML training courses in the following areas:
- BSA Training for New Hires – Overview of money laundering, AML compliance and the Bank Secrecy Act for all recently hired bank employees or personnel that transferred into the AML/Compliance dept.
- Introduction to Anti-Money Laundering Compliance – The development and construction of a quality AML program. (coming soon)
- Advanced Money Laundering Techniques – Summary and details of several of the most commonly used money laundering techniques. (coming soon)
- Suspicious Activity Reporting – Learn red flags, complete a proper narrative and understand what law enforcement and the regulators are looking for. (coming soon)
- Latest Money Laundering Trends, Patterns and Threats – Discover some of the latest and greatest methods that launders are using. (coming soon)
- Due Diligence for Compliance – Develop your case using sound investigative principles, techniques and strategies. (coming soon)
- Investigating Money Laundering for Law Enforcement – Acquire sound basic skills necessary to conclude a thorough money laundering investigation. (coming soon)
Get Started, Today
Click or Call Us At
- An AML training seminar can be developed specifically for your organization, per your requirements.
- Groups of 3 or more may qualify for special pricing! Contact us for more details: [email protected]
- Certificate of Attendance may be used for continuing education credits and towards your BSA training requirements